Happy Buds CBD E-Shisha – 450mg CBD


24,95 



  • Happy Buds Vapestick/ E-Shisha
  • Disposable device with 320 mAh battery
  • 450mg CBD (45% CBD)
  • 20% other cannabinoids/ 100% hemp extract
  • approx. 500 trains
  • without THC/ without nicotine
  • 5 flavor variants, full cannabis taste
  • Super simple operation


Happy Buds vapes are easy to use anywhere and are always ready to go in seconds.

Thanks to a premium hemp extract (1ml), which, unlike the CBD isolate in conventional CBD liquids, consists of various cannabinoids and terpenes, vapers can expect a full cannabis aroma with an intense taste and effect. In addition to a high CBD content of 45%, the pens contain other valuable cannabinoids such as CBN, CBG, CBC etc. and natural terpenes of just under 20%. In total, the Happy Buds extract contains 65% cannabinoids, similar to the manufacturer’s higher-quality PhenoPen. (re-purchasable cartridges)

Happy Buds cannabis vapes are THC-free disposable e-cigarettes with no intoxicating effect.

The Happy Buds Vape Pen is available in 5 flavors:

Blueberry – terpene profile: fruity sweet aroma, not just for blueberry fans

Gorilla Glue – terpene profile: tangy, lemony with woody, nutty pine

Rainbow Sherbet – Terpene profile: tropical, fruity, sweet

Tangie – terpene profile: oranges/tangerines, summer honey

Watermelon terpene profile: earthy, resinous, fruity

The Happy Pens delight the user with up to 500 puffs. Afterwards, the non-refillable pen must be disposed of. Best where batteries can be dispensed. Not suitable for children and pregnant women.

Sale from 18 years.

Application Tip:

Remove the protective cap from the upper part of the pen, the mouthpiece. Remove the sticker at the lower end. Then the pen is ready to go. The recommended daily dose is 5-10 puffs.

The pen can be recharged with regular use. Please note that the pen is not a medicinal product and is not intended to cure diseases. The product does not produce a psychoactive effect as it has been proven not to contain THC. Not suitable for pregnant women and children. Sale from 18 years.

Ingredients: Hemp extract, natural terpenes

Delivery time: Ready for immediate shipment, delivery time 1-3 days

Scope of delivery:

  • 1 x Happy Buds Pen (450mg)Happy_Buds_CBD_Disposable_Rainbow_Sherbet
Taste

Gorilla Glue, Blueberry, Rainbow Sherbet, Tangie, Watermelon

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Happy Buds CBD E-Shisha – 450mg CBD”


Join The Treez Club COMMUNITY

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

@Treez.Club

Insta 2

Insta 3